"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are both childhood friends, and started working with music together in 2004.
- Things were starting to group together in his mind.
- So, our host decided that we should start the day with a meal together.
- They worked together starting in 1913 although the firm was not formally established until 1921.
- Today, they started together for only the fourth time in the last four years.
- By the time they do we'll be gone from it, and already started on our new life together.
- We went to the theater together starting when I was 4.
- In the light of the current crisis, the Commission must step up to its responsibility and finish what we started together.
- He would be the right age, if they started together.
- A common mistake in performance is for all parts to start together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.