"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The second section of the story begins 15 years after their day together in Boston.
- She seemed hurt, and I began to believe we really had spent the night together.
- The two of them began dating and writing songs together.
- The three of them crossed the river, and together began the long journey home.
- The two young people shared many common interests, and early on began to spend time together, exploring the natural world around them.
- During the past night, however, they began to bunch together and by late morning the sky was fairly black.
- When the cells began to clump together and grow dark.
- The story of their life together began in different parts of the country.
- The jumping jack begins with hands at sides and both feet together.
- They both began together, and fell back into their chairs embarrassed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.