"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What was more important, they made arrangements to bowl together on the Lady Anne Barnard team.
- The two often bowl together, but Paul spends more time playing with Claxton's precocious 2-year-old daughter, Aniya.
- I hired a baby sitter every Wednesday night and Charlie and I bowled together.
- The family bowled together, taking home trophies.
- In the beginning, Thalía and her boyfriend Anthony are shown happily bowling together.
- This added a new dynamic to the competition, because partners could bowl together and create more difficult shots.
- I love Monty, going back to our Northampton days when we used to bowl together.
- We tried bowling together, but she's not really into it.
- A lot of blacks and Asians have been bowling together for 40 years.
- The family started bowling together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.