"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are both present but do not compete together.
- We're competing together for our team, trying to help us win.
- They competed together on the junior level during the 2007-2008 season.
- Paul and Islam began competing together during the 2009-2010 season.
- All were mixed events, meaning that men and women could compete together.
- Both were present, but chose not to compete together this year.
- In addition to competing together on the debate team, they dated and then married two women who had been good friends since high school.
- The members of an alliance compete together to earn points.
- They competed together from 1952-1959 and 1994-1995 when there were not enough players available for two separate teams.
- Both are present, but chose not compete together this year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.