"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are no more than 1 m apart when roosting together.
- The males of this species may roost together but the bird is primarily solitary.
- Often a male and female can be found roosting together, especially just before the breeding season.
- These qualities have chosen to roost together and form the illusion of an identity.
- They also roost together, so mosquitoes spread the virus quickly through a flock.
- Groups may roost together in a row in such a fashion as well.
- Bachelor males are segregated from the females and may roost alone or together in small groups.
- It could have been necessity that had them roosting together at night.
- Because they roost together every night, such generosity is a good insurance policy against hunger.
- "They like a really big tree, where hundreds of them can roost together," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.