"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her shoulders scrunched together and misery ravaged her face.
- Hawk looked at him, his eyebrows scrunched together quizzically.
- An intact king-size bed was a surprise; usually I expect to get two singles scrunched together when I ask for a double bed in Latin America.
- Glimpsed from afar, the spectacle of 1,200 naked bodies scrunched together resembles nothing so much as a huge stack of freshly caught fish baking in the sun.
- "Pony going wrong way," Umpth announced, frowning until his grime-filled wrinkles scrunched together.
- Noor Elhuda Saad, an infant dressed up in a pink jumper in family photos, eyes still scrunched together, was killed.
- It has all the standard keys, but they are scrunched together.
- Like most movies that span many decades, chapters of "The Notebook" seem scrunched together.
- When "Performance Review" was being formulated, Wilmore had "four different ideas that were scrunched together to make an episode".
- Now Roeder was confused, frowning, the bristling caterpillars of his eyebrows scrunched together into one dark hedge above the sharp hook of his nose.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.