"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Union leaders cited the plant as proof of what management and labor could achieve together.
- After having separate musical experiences, it turned out to be very exciting to feel the force that they achieved together.
- Indeed, he was seriously, deliberately, considering what sort of future life they might be able to achieve together.
- I truly believe that this is a goal we can achieve together.
- "Whatever we put our minds to, we could achieve together."
- This has limited the benefits the two companies can achieve together.
- But neither company had the size and scale to achieve the kind of success they could achieve together.
- There are many things that we can only achieve together.
- This was actually what we wanted to achieve together.
- I'd be honored to be your teacher, and I do think there are things we could achieve together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.