"through" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The issue never came up because the talks fell through.
- Until the key turned, the door opened - and I fell through.
- For the first few years, he said, one prospect after another fell through.
- However, the plans fell through, and the building is for sale.
- "It all fell through because of the fire and her death."
- The last deal she cut, the one that fell through, was for $120,000.
- But the funding fell through, and she was told to give up the project.
- Yet the other offers fell through, and they got it.
- He planned to return in 1928, but those plans fell through.
- That's why he took this job when the other one fell through.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.