"thin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A thin plate of wood is glued under the grid.
- He took from his chest pocket a very thin plate about seven centimetres long and maybe two thick.
- It's a thin plate about five inches square made to stand up or lie flat.
- A few minutes later, he came out carrying sandwiches on some thin plates.
- The top of the sound box may be covered with skin or a thin wooden plate.
- From this angle she could see it was a thin plate resting on the spikes.
- A thin, flat, solid plate with a hole cut out for the planet to fit into?
- To achieve a large amount of current, a car battery uses thin plates in order to increase its surface area.
- For example, it can be used to measure the thickness of a thin plate.
- In other situations, however, the bending stress of a thin plate cannot be neglected.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.