"target" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean, it's like we fix one thing, and then the bad guys move to the next soft target.
- Now he or they have started on the political objectives, a soft target first.
- Public health has been a soft target for spending cuts in the past.
- An air burst would have been used against a large area, soft target.
- They had heard that he kept money in his home, and thought Kent would be a soft target.
- I just assume 15-18 year old children from low income families are soft targets.
- "You know, we can do quite well with the softer targets here," he said.
- All he needed to do was pick a "soft" target and be ready to move.
- As with every government crackdown they will go for the soft targets.
- It was such a soft target - a former hotel in an isolated part of town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.