"sweep" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had been sweeping more slowly along the line of the street.
- One person died after being swept away along a flooded road.
- He swept a hand toward it, and along the shore.
- A bright finger of light swept along the road, passed over them and kept going.
- It was like riding a strong current, being swept with speed along the river of life.
- "And buy the rest of these fine men a drink as well," he said, sweeping his hand along the bar toward the ten other customers.
- Below them, a black limousine was sweeping along the great drive.
- She swept her hand along the wall, found the switch, and flipped it up.
- Moving quickly, he swept into the first three offices along the hall and finding them empty, moved on.
- Many farms were entirely swept away along the path as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.