"sustain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They sustained huge losses during the mid-1980's as American companies dropped out of the business.
- We're prepared to sustain losses for several years while we get it going.
- Its units had sustained heavy losses in the past four weeks.
- If there's an election now they will sustain heavy losses.
- There are not so many of us, anywhere in the world, that we can sustain such losses.
- Western, however, which has been sustaining losses in recent years, was not his first target.
- While specific battle reports are not yet available, it appears we have sustained significant losses.
- From 1994 on, if one party did it and the other didn't, the side without a national message would sustain unnecessary losses.
- "We can't go on sustaining losses of more than a million," he said.
- They'll probably kill it eventually, but not without sustaining heavy losses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.