"support" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Can the American forces use their own artillery, air support?
- The night attack was planned to begin at 02.30, with no artillery support.
- The size of the army was important but it lacked enough air and artillery support.
- The blue is for infantry, while the red represents artillery support.
- But in this case he had no artillery support and the battalion was just too spread out.
- Despite the artillery support, a new assault on 10 July failed to take the camp.
- That won't happen even with massive artillery support; it's just not in the cards.
- One call of contact with unknown forces, a request for artillery support, then nothing.
- The Finns were still able to attack after they got some artillery support.
- Ward, at the head of five hundred men, attacked the city without artillery support.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.