"start" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But his political career got off to a slow start.
- The American program got off to a slow start, however.
- For the industry as a whole, the year got off to a slow start.
- He got off to a slow start out of spring training.
- Despite a slow start, he took care to have the last word.
- In many states, the program got off to a slow start.
- After a slow start, the process is well under way.
- After a slow start, the show became the hit of the season.
- I've been known to get off to a slow start every year.
- He got off to a little bit of a slow start, but the whole team did.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.