"start" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last night, he got his first start of the season.
- He got his start in show business at age 12.
- The idea is for him to get a head start on the 2005 season.
- If at all possible, I want her several hours away, far enough for us to get the running start we need.
- The key is to get a start and stay working.
- Of course, she had got a good start on him.
- She has come back home to get a running start.
- Getting a late start is the least of the company's problems.
- But then, she got an early start on the game.
- But I must get an early start in the morning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.