"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But a lot of people wonder whether Atlanta, even with winners, would be a great sports town.
- As a sports town, there's a buzz and an edge here, with more focus than one finds in New York.
- New York is usually thought of as a professional sports town.
- The fans here in Boston, this is a great sports town, and they want to do anything to try to help their team win.
- New York is a city of dream seekers, and it is a great sports town.
- I want him to see this is the best sports town in the Western Hemisphere.
- New York is a big sports town and it's a major market.
- "This is a great sports town, one dying for a winning team," the third baseman said.
- Every sports town is always so desperate to get its team into a championship final.
- But in many ways, it stands as the archetype of the great sports town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.