"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course, all these dagoes over here had got to learn to be proper sports.
- And for those of you who don't think that surfing is a proper sport?
- Prevention is even more important than treatment, she said, pointing to the importance of proper sports equipment, playgrounds designed for safety and supervision.
- Top speed is now 112mph and the 0-60mph sprint takes well under 10 seconds - proper sports car territory.
- So, if the race isn't decided by what happens out on the track, we're asking "Is Formula 1 a proper sport?"
- I was always told that there only three proper sports: hunting, shooting and fishing!
- It must be a proper sport and conducted as such.
- You cannot call that a proper sport!
- And Cricket is not a proper sport!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.