"source" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By far the main source of funding is national government.
- "But it's going to cost a great deal of money and the city needs to find a funding source for it."
- The land tax was thus the major source of funding for government activities during this period.
- "There are enough sources of funding that we don't have to go after people who do business with the state," he said.
- They do not deal with contributions made by industry groups, a growing source of political funding.
- With no funding sources being found the line would have to close, since they could not pay their bills.
- There is a need for new long-term funding sources as well.
- Other sources of funding might be available to students who meet the criteria.
- At this point they had already been looking for alternative sources of funding.
- What other sources of funding are available to the sector?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.