"sour" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now there are not enough fish to go around and business has turned sour.
- From the end of the 17th century the economic situation in the city turned sour, for a long time.
- The relationship between mother and son turned sour with the years.
- You look at it too long and it'll turn sour.
- However, the relationship between the two women quickly turned sour.
- And it turned more sour over the full day that passed before he came.
- Looking ahead, there are few in the market who believe the economy will turn sour.
- What should have been an evening to remember had turned sour.
- But in the last few months, everything seems to have turned sour.
- Everything he put a hand to seemed to turn sour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.