"sour" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When business went sour, the market could not support them.
- But remember, we may need your help here if things start going sour.
- And it's about the only way they can make a military career pay off when things have gone sour for them.
- You can ask anyone who was there when things went sour.
- But the moment she was back on her feet, everything went sour.
- First he talked about why the economy had gone sour.
- How could so much have gone sour in such a short period of time?
- How many times in one day can things go sour if someone says the wrong thing at the right moment?
- Whatever job it took, things must have gone sour in a big way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.