"sound" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I heard a strange sound, as if from a long way off.
- When they were in his private office, he began to make a strange sound.
- Much later, in the middle of the night, she heard a strange sound from high above her head.
- A strange sound came from the only male human present.
- Suddenly I heard a strange sound and turned around to see what it was.
- Both women would often hear strange sounds in the house.
- Then I heard a strange, small sound in the empty air.
- They can not move at all, and often start to hear strange sounds.
- "We've heard strange sounds coming from the building now and then."
- There was a moment, and strange sounds came from the building.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.