"slip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She slipped off into the little room at the side.
- Each time he started to slip off, something brought him back.
- She had slipped off to one side or the other.
- He almost held on, but then his hand slipped off.
- Slipping off while the author's back was turned, to find love in her own way.
- She'd never more than thought of running away or just slipping off to have a look.
- The two slipped off in the other direction, deep into the night.
- That I was slipping off at all hours to meet a woman.
- Better wait until night, then slip off and head for the sea.
- It will not watch for me to slip off to the stars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.