"slap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he slapped his knees and looked up at her again.
- Chief George had been looking pretty black up to now, but at this he laughed and slapped his knees.
- Finally he slapped his knee and said, "I have an announcement to make."
- They sat there in silence for several moments and then the old man slapped his knee.
- Nick got a good laugh out of that and slapped his knee.
- I slapped his bent knee gently and went around him.
- Decker slapped his knees, stood and picked up the phone.
- At one point, it sounded as if he literally slapped his knee.
- Then, more cheerfully than before, he smiled and slapped his knees.
- "Well," Fletcher slapped his knees and rose from the chair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.