"slam" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His voice cut off as more fire slammed into the wall behind him.
- Something slammed me into the wall and half out the door.
- He slammed the car into park and was out the door.
- Being hit hard enough to slam into a wall should leave a mark.
- Then he turned away and slammed his one good hand into the wall.
- And then something slammed into the small of his back.
- I slammed into a living room wall and almost went out.
- Her head slammed into the wall, and everything went black.
- Next thing I knew, my face got slammed into a table.
- Immediately someone slammed into her back and she almost went down herself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.