"scrape" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I scraped up a smile and offered it to him.
- "And I'm sure it's possible they might have been able to scrape up something in an 11-hour search."
- "The next minute, I needed someone to help scrape me up from the bottom."
- There's that woman over there scraping up earth to make a garden.
- We'll need body removal to scrape up what's left of them.
- Both South players scraped up a response and reached four hearts.
- Much of the conference is given over to scraping up troops.
- Then go out and scrape up what you can from outside.
- All together, he could just about scrape up half a million.
- "I could scrape up perhaps a hundred million standards," Reason said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.