"residential" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It had a church, a residential school and a convent.
- There are two residential schools being established in the Village.
- "The government and most people in Canada haven't come to terms with the residential schools," he said.
- It is a residential school with a strength of 120 teachers.
- Personally, I feel that a residential school has a lot to offer.
- After the war the camp became an open prison, and there is now a residential school on the site.
- The Hall has since then been occupied by a local education authority day and residential special school.
- A modern residential school and engineering college are being run by the company.
- A percentage of the residential schools were in or close by the children's communities.
- It is a fully residential school having classes from standard 6th to 12th.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.