"removal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It means an immediate and complete removal from the source of the drug.
- Some black leaders have said they will be satisfied with nothing short of its complete removal from the grounds.
- Surgery is performed with the goal of a complete removal.
- This plan is based on the most current funding schedule which will provide for a complete removal by 2028.
- Complete removal of the whole nail is a simple procedure.
- However, human control still remains important to ensure complete removal of mines.
- This may require the complete removal of the vegetation or trees.
- We are, therefore, taking this opportunity to demand once more their complete and permanent removal.
- This is a complete removal from our trusted root program.
- This is currently being removed for sale in China with complete removal expected to take two years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.