"recognize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All Muslim groups in the country currently recognize its authority.
- Or that no one had recognized her authority once she led them into captivity.
- Captain, I do not recognize your authority to issue such an order.
- "We no longer recognize the authority of those who abandoned us to this savage world."
- They don't want to recognize the authority of the tribal leaders.
- Instead, she'd recognized his authority; then asked for a briefing and maintenance, just as though nothing had happened.
- If he brought a new century into a legion, the Senate would have to recognize his authority with an official post.
- Suerbeer was forced to recognize the authority of the Order.
- I felt that if Shizuka recognized my authority, it must be real.
- In the first place he wanted to know if my religion recognized the authority of the Emperor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.