"rain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The aircraft took off at 2:14 am in driving rain.
- She headed into the driving rain, only to be called back.
- In a driving rain, it seemed like a good idea to follow her lead.
- Most of the seven stories are set in driving rain and bitter cold.
- The driving rain caught him full in the face, coming down cold and hard.
- I can ride in anything except a hard, driving rain.
- But on Sunday the cold came in again, along with a driving rain, and we weren't talking about summer any longer.
- An hour before the starting time a cold, driving rain began.
- So Tim ran though the driving rain to find a phone.
- He sat back and looked at the building through the driving rain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.