"rain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 2007 race was held in torrential rain and started behind the safety car.
- Torrential rain forced the match to be called off with no play after three days.
- Seven people are thought to have died as a result of the storms and torrential rain in the country.
- Most slept, but some could not, waiting for the sound of torrential rain.
- In Mexico, torrential rain has cost 21 lives and 15 000 people have been affected.
- In July 2007, the town was flooded by torrential rain.
- In the torrential rain the race started mostly without incident.
- Torrential rain in January 2007 took about six weeks to reach the lake but put only a small amount of water into it.
- For the three days before the game, torrential rains almost washed away the field.
- The torrential rain beat down on them with a vengeance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.