"rail" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three more men sat on top, clinging to the low guard rails.
- Or maybe built into the pattern of a guard rail.
- The bus bounced off the car and through a guard rail.
- There, men were at work beside a broken guard rail.
- All he'd have to do was swing his legs over the guard rail.
- On his right were a guard rail, empty air, and a tremendous view.
- Her back hit the guard rail hard, and for a moment she found it difficult to breathe.
- I stayed close to the wall; there wasn't any guard rail.
- I could see the guard rail on the far side of the lip, but nothing else.
- He found the car difficult to drive and crashed against a guard rail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.