"push" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She pushed away and looked at him as if he had lost his mind.
- Then she pushed away, to look into his eyes again.
- He pushed away and took off at a dead run.
- If anything has happened to her, he thought, then pushed even the idea away.
- But it was a very small voice, easy enough to push away in the moment.
- But after a long moment, he pushed that idea away.
- He didn't wait for a response, but pushed away through the crowd.
- At this point, the ball may be caught or simply pushed away.
- Those who could not be controlled he simply pushed away.
- She pushed the glass away before he could drink from it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.