"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More recently, plans were made to turn them into a piece of public art.
- The Chicago program is only one example of the new public art.
- As a result, they are more willing to get into public art.
- "I guess you could say public art has come of age."
- The Square is home to many works of public art.
- Philadelphia has more public art than any other American city.
- One can think of that California project as the new public art at its worst.
- To make the playground a public art in its own right.
- That's not such a big claim given the sorry state of public art today.
- There is also space for six commercial units and public art.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.