"programming" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After several years, the entire programming was broadcast in color.
- Each of the stations began broadcasting its own programming in 1966.
- Channel 16 broadcast its final programming on September 13, 1969.
- This programming was broadcast on digital television and over the internet only.
- It continues to broadcast local programming with community interest a priority.
- It broadcasts academic programming, news analysis, music, and cultural events related to the university.
- By the end of 2001 the channel started to move away from its original purpose, and moved to broadcast more recent programming.
- For the first time since the channel's launch, different programming can be broadcast across the region.
- Across America in 1987, there were 221 television and 1,370 radio stations broadcasting mostly religious programming.
- Most of the former translator stations now broadcast other programming.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.