"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The magazine began to include small prizes in every issue.
- If someone wins the game a lot, you give out smaller prizes.
- Players could also win a range of smaller prizes ranging from €10,000 to €250.
- In the mid-1990s, the two smaller prizes were increased to $150,000 and $200,000.
- After this, the team in the lead got a small prize.
- Games between competing classes with small prizes may be held.
- There were three or four different small prizes for that.
- If one of them come up, I win a small prize.
- Typically, the winner will get a small prize of some type.
- Some of the smaller prizes had been awarded at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.