"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The award is considered the nation's most valuable individual music prize.
- At the age of ten, he won a children's music prize for singing an old Italian song.
- With this album, they won all the major music prizes in the Netherlands.
- The music prize marks a composer's entry into a particular tradition.
- Her sister's youngest child had won a music prize.
- The music prize has been awarded every year since 1943 with a few missed years between 1943 and 1965.
- During 1996 and 1997, he won the music prize of his faculty at Cairo University.
- Andrea Jürgens has been awarded with various national music prizes.
- The music prize -congratulations, David, knew you had it in you.
- He tried four times to win the important music prize called Prix de Rome.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.