"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With these works and a handful of international composition prizes behind him, Mr. Mason expanded his palette.
- He has won several composition prizes in Chile and the US.
- He received composition prizes in 1980 and 1982.
- She won several composition prizes while at the College, including the Cobbett Prize.
- In 1940, Trapp received the national composition prize.
- He had won a composition prize that would help finance his further studies.
- She was awarded a composition prize from the university.
- He won the composition prize in 1870.
- (The Pulitzer is by no means the only important composition prize awarded these days.)
- He also won a composition prize from Ohio University.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.