"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These include regional derbies with substantial cash or merchandise prizes.
- In one segment, Host Uncle Jim presided over a game in which children from the studio audience competed for merchandise prizes.
- Recently, the center has inaugurated a weekly talent contest that attracts rappers, comedians, dancers and singers who compete for merchandise prizes.
- Along with 14 men's teams and a total of 10 women's teams, they are vying for $800,000 in prize money and $200,000 in merchandise prizes.
- A celebrity panel voted upon which choice would have been the smartest, and the civilian who picked that particular decision won merchandise prizes.
- If they solved the puzzle the team received a small merchandise prize and $10 for each unrevealed letter.
- The golfing pros will be competing for a $56,000 purse, and there will be $6,500 in merchandise prizes for the amateurs.
- More than $20,000 in cash is to be awarded to the winners along with merchandise prizes.
- The team with the most points overall won a merchandise prize called the "anniversary surprise".
- Four contestants made successive bids on merchandise prizes with the goal of bidding closest to the actual retail price of the prize without going over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.