"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About 30 of his own novels and short stories were adapted, including one that won a national film prize in 1962.
- It is now the largest film prize in Canada.
- He won the German film prize for best actor for this role.
- It was created in 1948 and is one of the oldest film prizes in Europe.
- The award was first presented at the 1974-75 awards as a film prize which included a cash reward of $A1000.
- The best foreign film prize went to the Danish drama "The Celebration."
- Since 2002, it has awarded a film prize, The Bridge, considered a peace prize.
- Valued at £25,000, the Iris Prize is the world's largest short film prize.
- Competitions for the Film Prizes attract entries from film-makers throughout the world.
- The film prize is endowed with 1000€.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.