"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Atlantic Monthly won the reporting prize for two articles examining American enforcement of laws about the production and distribution of marijuana.
- They included the national reporting prize, for a series on Wal-Mart's business tactics, and the award for local breaking news, for coverage of deadly wildfires.
- Anthony Shadid of The Washington Post won the international reporting prize for his reports from Iraq.
- Also in 1991, King won the top reporting prize from the Associated Press Managing Editors' Association for his coverage of the Gulf War in Kuwait.
- Largely as a result, the Livingston Awards are assumed to be among the most competitive and prestigious reporting prizes in American journalism.
- He thought it was good enough to copyright and enter for some big national reporting prize.
- The award was Mr. Hoagland's second Pulitzer; he won the international reporting prize in 1970.
- In 2004, he was awarded the Livingston Award for international reporting, one of the most competitive and prestigious reporting prizes in American journalism.
- The Livingston Awards for excellence by professionals under the age of 35 are the largest all-media, general reporting prizes in American journalism.
- Eric Newhouse of The Great Falls Tribune in Montana won the explanatory reporting prize for his examination of problems created by alcohol abuse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.