"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The illustrations will then be given as door prizes.
- But your contribution might earn one of the door prizes during a drawing for which "you cannot be present to win."
- The center had an open house with door prizes for the 800 people who turned up.
- He always took a finger or toe with him, as a kind of door prize.
- Occasionally, these are used as door prizes at company functions.
- Like a door prize, there was always something new.
- The sessions are free, and door prizes will be raffled at each site.
- In case you were wondering, there is no door prize, but the job benefits are outstanding.
- Granted, the brokers may be there to network, to job hunt or to win a great door prize.
- There will also be live music and door prizes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.