"possible" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Money is made possible only by the men who produce.
- But it was a play made possible over many weeks.
- It also makes possible to understand the course of cultural development in a country.
- "It will make possible a wide range of new commercial services."
- Many of the groups in the area were made possible by this support.
- This was made possible due to a number of changes.
- At heart, they are among the thousands of new business practices made possible by technology.
- Their work changed the face of physics and made possible for new technology to come about.
- It also makes possible an unusual public space at ground level.
- Quick, easy and free access to the justice will be made possible for the public.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.