"plot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He began to plot out a direct course to the crater lake.
- Had to plot out his whole trip before he set foot on the road.
- The scientists had plotted it out for us; otherwise we should have been lost.
- From this vantage point, you can usually plot out the rest of your day.
- That was another plan to be discussed and plotted out.
- You can use them to plot out the California's position.
- Even the least experienced of players could have plotted out the ending.
- The time had come to plot out another polyencephalic world.
- Let's say you've plotted out a 12-minute interview and you have six baskets of questions.
- I went into the Test with every possible scenario plotted out in my mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.