"play" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He couldn't remember the last time they'd sat down and played together.
- Their children had played together and gone to the same school.
- The four have been playing together for almost 40 years.
- We are good friends and I think we're going to keep playing together in the future.
- The two got on fine when they played together the following season.
- But we are learning to play together as a team.
- Nearly all of the young men on the team have been playing together since they were about 16.
- After all, they had nearly two weeks left to play together.
- But also the two hands don't seem able to play together.
- The two of them began to play together, one hand each.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.