"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mountains and mountain ranges on Earth are typically formed by the movement and/or interaction of lithospheric plates.
- This convection process causes the lithospheric plates to move, albeit slowly.
- Hot spot: An area in the middle of a lithospheric plate where magma rises from the mantle and erupts at the Earth's surface.
- Spreading ridges: Places on the ocean floor where lithospheric plates separate and magma erupts.
- Subduction zone: The place where two lithospheric plates come together, one riding over the other.
- In other words, ideal lithospheric plates do not deform internally as they move.
- The thin lithospheric plates which cover the surface of the Earth are also subject to flexure, when a load or force is applied to them.
- The cooling rock exerts a force on spreading lithospheric plates, helping to drive their movements.
- One of the first pieces of geophysical evidence that was used to support the movement of lithospheric plates came from paleomagnetism.
- The lithospheric plates ride on the asthenosphere.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.