"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until that time, prints existed only on engraved plates.
- Published in 25 Volumes this work contains 122 fine engraved plates.
- By 1586 he began printing music books, using engraved plates.
- The house survives, with limited losses, much as it appears in the engraved plates of the book.
- Four 32-subject engraved plates are mounted on the press then covered with ink.
- A second edition was published in 1816, consisting of 348 engraved plates and 20 folding maps.
- Without the engraved plate on the door he lived as if illegally or under an assumed name.
- His engraved plates were put up to auction with the pictures.
- It was not until the Restoration that the engraved plates could be utilized.
- His engraved plates, nearly 1,500 in number, are almost entirely original and include a portrait of himself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.