"phrase" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Titles could also be a short phrase or word on the cover of most books.
- I start with short phrases, looking for a rhythm, a song form.
- Any child that is not speaking in short phrases by age 2 should be evaluated.
- Each year, the campaign is promoted with a theme in the form of a short phrase.
- "My task now," he said to it, making his phrases short and simple.
- "Yet the message is filled with short phrases, which you said earlier indicates a higher level of intelligence."
- Such a short phrase it was, but meaning so much.
- The speaker says a short phrase, part of a speech, and then pauses.
- Name - single word or short phrase that refers to the pattern.
- But he answered his chief with a shrug and a short phrase.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.