"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- German public opinion, distracted by unification, seems more intent on blocking direct German participation in a gulf conflict.
- German participation is key to the surveillance.
- And German participation in a single currency will irrevocably transform Europe's financial scene.
- Brundage saw the German participation as symbolic of the potential for the Olympic Games to overcome divisions to unite.
- He envisioned it as a pan-Islamic venture directed by Turkey, with some German participation.
- They said they were "fully convinced" that it could succeed without German participation.
- It also opposes German participation in United Nations peacekeeping missions.
- Chancellor Kohl and others are urging that the Constitution be amended to allow German participation in international missions.
- Why would German participation be counterproductive?
- German participation depends on the approval of parliament, the ministry added.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.