"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Luns played a vital role in the negotiations unwinding French participation and continuing its political membership of the Alliance.
- Of 800 people surveyed for Le Point magazine, 47 percent said they favored French participation in an international force and 43 percent were opposed.
- French participation is required for any NATO operation in the southeastern sector.
- It will be succeeded the next day by Operation Northern Watch, which also enforces the no-fly zone but without French participation.
- Raids by Indians, sometimes with French participation, persisted until the end of the war.
- It is pointed out that the massive French military participation took place in 1781.
- But in his brief speech, Mr. Chirac indicated that French participation would go further.
- British plans for two aircraft carriers will proceed and were in no way conditional on French participation.
- There is talk about French participation - and German.
- French participation in North America was initially maritime in nature and marked by some indecision on the part of its military leaders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.