"own" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is the largest such court in the world, and one of the few publicly owned.
- He has been elected to the board of many publicly owned companies.
- That is difficult enough for a publicly owned company with a social responsibility.
- The city did not build its first publicly owned school until September 1884.
- Most of the land along the highway is publicly owned.
- The golf course will be the city's 14th, all publicly owned.
- The company is publicly owned but for years has been controlled by the Smith family.
- The company was publicly owned as it has remained since.
- Some 1.4 million units, or 33 percent of the total, are publicly owned.
- While some parts are publicly owned, others have been proposed for private development.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.